As our fellow foodies know, one of the most underestimated ingredients is acid. It was only after years of cooking at home that we discovered the magic of citrus. A little zest and juice from an orange, lemon, or lime can brighten up a sauce or a soup like nobody's business. Hence the orange has become our most valuable, fruity friend.
Our Orange Grove print celebrates citrus season with a pattern of orange branches scattered across the chest. These lightweight sweatshirts have a feminine drape, wide batwing sleeves, and a slightly cropped silhouette, so they hit just above hip level.
FIT & SIZING:
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Slightly cropped silhouette
- Loose, slouchy fit
- Model shown is 5'8, a size 6, and is shown wearing a medium
GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Made in the USA
- Gray with black and orange ink
- We recommend washing cold with like colors and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
Our Halloween-themed Spiderweb print is back for a limited edition run! A fall favorite around these parts, this print is...
Our Milky Way Galaxy tee captures a unique, nighttime view of the stars that one can only enjoy when camping...
Our newest print features the go-to citrus ingredient of choice for foodies and home chefs alike: the lemon. Shirt color...