Our business was born over the course of a rainy winter in Seattle, and even though we've since moved back to our hometown of Richmond, VA, we still miss the heavy, overcast gray ceiling of the northwest from time to time. This is our attempt to capture a little piece of that.
Each shirt is screen-printed with white water-based ink, so it has a super soft feel. Made of a cotton/poly/rayon blend, these unisex style tees are manufactured in the USA, and are available in sizes S-2XL.
- Consult Sizing Chart in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'9 and 130 lbs. He's wearing a small
- Men's tee in heather Gray
- 25% Cotton, 50% Polyester, 25% Rayon
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
Inspired by antique astronomy prints, our Saturn design casts the planet in shadow, leaving only the rings lit up in...
Inspired by our growing collection of thrift store-sourced vinyl, this print represents our love and appreciation of analog media. The design features...
A brand new iteration of one of most popular prints, this updated version features a pale gray moon above the...