A minimalist take on the alpine vistas at Glacier National Park, our newest women's tee features two icy peaks and pale full moon glowing against a dark winter sky. Each is hand-printed in black and white water based ink onto light gray boxy cap sleeve tees.
FIT & SIZING:
- This boxy top is intended to drape loosely
- Model shown is 5'8, 36B bust, size 6/8, and she's wearing a medium
- Features a ribbed cap sleeve and slight drop shoulder
- If you prefer less drape, we strongly recommend sizing down
- Luxurious mid-weight jersey knit that has a vintage worn in feel
GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Slate gray with black and white water based ink
- 52% poly, 48% cotton
- We recommend washing cold and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
Inspired by the alpine forest, this botanical-themed print features two oversized fern leaves. Hand printed on an American made 50/50 poly...
We love the staying power of a minimalist print, and the clean lines of our Moon Phases design has made...
Our business was born over the course of a rainy winter in Seattle, and even though we've since moved back...