Our business was born over the course of a rainy winter in Seattle, and even though we've since moved back to our hometown of Richmond, VA, we still miss the heavy, overcast gray ceiling of the northwest from time to time. This is our attempt to capture a little piece of that.
Each shirt is screen-printed with white water-based ink, so it has a super soft feel. Made of a cotton/poly/rayon blend, these unisex style tees are manufactured in the USA, and are available in sizes S-2XL.
- Consult Sizing Chart in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'9 and 130 lbs. He's wearing a small
- Men's tee in heather Gray
- 25% Cotton, 50% Polyester, 25% Rayon
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
The men's version of the Crater Lake design features our picturesque, tree-lined print, reflected in the surface of a crystal clear, mountain...
Also available on black with gold ink. The newest release in our men's collection is a music lover's medium of...
The newest release in our men's collection is a certified gold version of our popular vinyl record tee. No matter which...