Featuring our tiny tent and nighttime camping scene, the Starry Night sweatshirt is the perfect lightweight layering piece for weekend road trips and hiking excursions.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Eco Navy Blue with black and white ink
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit. Intended to loosely drape over the body
- Hand printed in Richmond, VA
Photos: Meagan Abell
Model: A Girl Named Leney
The mother and child t-shirt set features a Big Dipper for mom and a Little Dipper for...
Inspired by the Southwest, this desert-themed print features a beautiful cactus flower nestled between several clusters...
Meet the Moon cap sleeve tee. With an a-line silhouette and rounded bottom hem, this...