The women's astronaut pullover puts a feminist spin on the modern day space traveler. Despite the opposing forces working against her, she gets the job done.
FIT & SIZING:
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover in Eco Navy Blue
- Available in sizes S-XL
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit. Intended to loosely drape over the body
- Slightly open neckline
- Hand printed with white ink
Our limited edition Spiderweb design is a reminder that Halloween is the perfect time of year to celebrate the spooky,...
Inspired by the Southwest, this desert-themed print features a beautiful cactus flower nestled between several clusters of prickly spines. Printed on...
Our women's Moon Phase muscle tee is a versatile, lightweight layer for summer and beyond. Perfect for the gym or yoga...