I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt to wear to the Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Model shown is 5'4 (120lbs.) and a size 2/4. She's wearing a small.
- MEN'S/UNISEX style with a slim fit
- Flex Fleece zip hoodie in Dark Heather Gray
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Hand printed with white ink
- Drawstring closure, zip front with kangaroo style pockets
The mother and child t-shirt set features a Big Dipper for mom and a Little Dipper for...
Inspired by the Southwest, this desert-themed print features a beautiful cactus flower nestled between several clusters...
Meet the Moon cap sleeve tee. With an a-line silhouette and rounded bottom hem, this...