I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt to wear to the Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Model shown is 5'4 (120lbs.) and a size 2/4. She's wearing a small.
- MEN'S/UNISEX style with a slim fit
- Flex Fleece zip hoodie in Dark Heather Gray
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Hand printed with white ink
- Made in the USA
- Drawstring closure, zip front with kangaroo style pockets
Inspired by our unexpected detour through the Black Hills and Badlands National Park back in...
Featuring an itty-bitty a-frame tent nestled among a forest of giant pines and glimmering stars,...
We're celebrating our 10th birthday by relaunching some of our best selling prints in limited...