This loose-fitting, comfortable top features our Solar Eclipse print. Printed on midnight blue. Dark black ink with a sliver of white. Eco-friendly (60% bamboo viscose and 30% organic cotton) and made in the USA. Features a wide neckline that can be worn off the shoulder, and a dramatic drape that tapers down to a fitted hip.
FIT & SIZING:
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Intended to drape loosely throughout chest and upper body
- Tailored for a SNUG FIT in the hips
- Model shown is 5'8 and a size 6. She's wearing a large.
GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 60% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton
- Midnight blue with black and white ink
- We recommend washing cold with like colors and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Made in the USA
Our forest fern leaves print is now available on one of our favorite styles: the organic cotton / bamboo poncho....
An old favorite gets fresh start on a super soft and eco-friendly organic cotton / bamboo tee. Solid black with...
Originally launched 10 years ago, our Tiger print is back for a limited edition run. Hand-printed with dark brown, water-based...