Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed on a men's/unisex t-shirt and available in sizes S-2XL.
- Heather Black with black ink
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Plan your trip to Saguaro National Park today:
The nighttime camping-themed Starry Night set features a complimentary pair of t-shirts for dad and the little one. Because adventure runs...
Meet the super celestial, tie dye version of our solar eclipse / full moon print. Made in the USA, these 100%...
The men's version of the Crater Lake design features our picturesque, tree-lined print, reflected in the surface of a crystal clear, mountain...