Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed on a men's/unisex t-shirt and available in sizes S-2XL.
- Heather Black with black ink
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Plan your trip to Saguaro National Park today:
"May I admire you?" Duckie Dale is an all-time favorite. In fact, we've never loved...
"Get him a body bag!" An homage to the ultimate 80's underdog movie, our Karate...
"They're only noodles, Michael."Our 80s-inspired Lost Boys shirt features a Santa Carla, California welcome sign--complete with...