Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed on a men's/unisex t-shirt and available in sizes S-2XL.
- Heather Black with black ink
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Plan your trip to Saguaro National Park today:
Our Spiderweb design is a reminder that Halloween is the perfect time of year to celebrate the spooky, scary, and creepy...
An excellent gift choice for your favorite outdoorsman, the Adventure Pack features 3 camping, hiking and travel-themed tees from our men's...
Our Halloween-themed Spiderweb design is a reminder that those spooky, yet mysterious web weavers are always lurking in the shadows...