The ROAM long sleeve raglan pullover celebrates the great outdoors by combining familiar map symbols with camping, hiking and travel imagery. A visual reminder to go off grid every once in a while.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover
- Eco Black with white ink
- Available in sizes S-XL
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit - intended to loosely drape over the body
- Hand printed in Richmond, VA
Photos: Meagan Abell
Model: A Girl Named Leney
This eco-friendly and cozy pullover features our minimalist-geometric Moon Phase design. Printed on an Alternative...
Inspired by an unexpected detour through the Dakotas, the women's version of our Badlands National...
Inspired by the Southwest, this desert-themed print features a beautiful cactus flower nestled between several clusters...