The ROAM long sleeve raglan pullover celebrates the great outdoors by combining familiar map symbols with camping, hiking and travel imagery. A visual reminder to go off grid every once in a while.
FIT & SIZING:
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large.
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover in Eco-Black
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit - intended to loosely drape over the body
- Hand printed with white ink
Inspired by our unexpected detour through the Black Hills and Badlands National Park back in...
Featuring an itty-bitty a-frame tent nestled among a forest of giant pines and glimmering stars,...
I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt to wear to the Women's...