Climate Change is real. Independent, peer-reviewed research that is publicly funded and available to all is vital. Scientific data should not be partisan, and facts do matter. From the food you put in your mouth, to the prescription drugs you take, to the utilities you consume, to the transportation you rely on, nearly every aspect of daily life relies on science. Recent efforts to suppress scientific data are not only irresponsible, they're dangerous. RESIST.
We will be donating 10% of each sale to organizations that help to protect the environment and the integrity of independent scientific research.
- American Apparel Flex Fleece zip hoodie in Dark Heather Gray
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Hand printed with white ink
- Made in the USA
- True to size, with a slim fit
- Drawstring closure, zip front with kangaroo style pockets
- Female model is 5'4" and a size 2. She's wearing a small.
- Male model is 5'9", 135 lbs. He's wearing a small.
- Men's/Unisex sizing - women may want to go down 1 or 2 sizes.
Join the Resistance! More details about the upcoming Science March on Washington taking place on Earth Day, April 22nd: www.marchforscience.com
Also available on a men's or women's t-shirt.