I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt for the Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
We will be donating 10% of each sale to organizations that empower women to run for public office.
FIT & SIZING:
Available on 2 shirt styles. Fit comparison can be found in image #2 and sizing charts are provided in image #3
Option 1: women's standard tee
- These tees are form fitting and RUN SMALL
- Slightly scooped neckline with a slim fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4. She's wearing a large.
Option 2: relaxed fit men's/unisex v-neck
- Unisex cut allows for a much roomier fit
- Longer through the body and sleeves compared to the women's tee
- Some women may prefer to go down a size or two
- Made in the USA tee in Athletic Gray
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Hand printed with black ink
Keep informed and stay active! More details about the ongoing Women's March movement: www.womensmarch.com
Inspired by our unexpected detour through the Black Hills and Badlands National Park back in...
Featuring an itty-bitty a-frame tent nestled among a forest of giant pines and glimmering stars,...
I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt to wear to the Women's...