I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt for myself for the Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
We will be donating 10% of each sale to organizations that empower women to run for public office.
GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- American Apparel tri-blend track tee in Athletic Gray
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Hand printed with white water-based ink
- Made in the USA
STYLE / FIT OPTIONS (see our Size Guide to ensure the best fit):
Option 1: women's standard tri-blend track tee
- These are form fitting and RUN SMALL
- Fitted silhouette with scooped neckline
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 2/4. She's wearing a size medium.
Option 2: relaxed fit men's / unisex v-neck
- Unisex cut allows for a much roomier fit
- Longer through the body and sleeves compared to the women's tee
- Some women may prefer to go down a size or two
- Fit comparison can be found in image #2
Keep informed and stay active! More details about the ongoing Women's March movement: www.womensmarch.com