The Onward print was designed and launched shortly before the 2017 Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Heather Gray with black ink
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit. Intended to loosely drape over the body
Photos: Meagan Abell
Model: A Girl Named Leney
Our women's Moon Phase muscle tee is a versatile, lightweight layer for summer and beyond. Perfect for the gym or yoga...
Inspired by an unexpected detour through the Dakotas, the women's version of our Badlands National Park design features a setting...
A warm weather staple, our brand new crop muscle tank features a relaxed, flowy fit and is made to live in...