The Onward print was designed and launched shortly before the 2017 Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Heather Gray with black ink
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit. Intended to loosely drape over the body
Photos: Meagan Abell
Model: A Girl Named Leney
Inspired by a nighttime road trip through the Arizona desert, this Southwest-themed print features a visually-stylized set...
This Southwest-inspired print features 3 cactuses silhouetted against the nighttime desert sky. Comfortable and versatile, these lightweight tank tops feature...
Made from super soft terrycloth, the crescent moon poncho features dolman style sleeves, a drawstring...