Featuring our hand-illustrated constellation design, the Little Dipper is an astronomer's wish come true. And hey, just because he's little, doesn't mean he can't be the star of the show!
- Tri-blend tee in Indigo Blue
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Hand printed with white ink
- Made in the USA
FIT & SIZING:
Available on 3 different shirt styles (please consult fit comparison and sizing guides provided in images 2 & 3 to ensure best fit):
Option 1: women's standard tri-blend tee
- Form fitting and RUNS SMALL.
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large.
Option 2: men's standard tri-blend tee
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small.
Option 3: relaxed fit men's/unisex v-neck
- Unisex cut allows for a much roomier fit
- Longer through the body/sleeves than the women's tee
- Some women may prefer to go down a size or two
- Fit comparison can be found in image #2
Inspired by a nighttime road trip through the Arizona desert, this Southwest-themed print features a visually-stylized set...
This Southwest-inspired print features 3 cactuses silhouetted against the nighttime desert sky. Comfortable and versatile, these lightweight tank tops feature...
Made from super soft terrycloth, the crescent moon poncho features dolman style sleeves, a drawstring...