Featuring our hand-illustrated constellation design, the Little Dipper is an astronomer's wish come true. And hey, just because he's little, doesn't mean he can't be the star of the show!
- Tri-blend tee in Indigo Blue
- 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Hand printed with white ink
- Made in the USA
FIT & SIZING:
We offer 3 shirt style options, and have listed them below:
Please consult fit comparison and sizing guides provided in images 2 & 3 to ensure best fit.
Option 1: women's standard tri-blend tee
- Form fitting and RUNS SMALL.
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large.
Option 2: men's standard tri-blend tee
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small.
Option 3: relaxed fit men's/unisex v-neck
- Unisex cut allows for a much roomier fit
- Longer through the body/sleeves than the women's tee
- Some women may prefer to go down a size or two
- Fit comparison can be found in image #2
Inspired by our unexpected detour through the Black Hills and Badlands National Park back in...
Featuring an itty-bitty a-frame tent nestled among a forest of giant pines and glimmering stars,...
I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt to wear to the Women's...