A tribute to Jody's ten years as a barista, our Liquid Courage sweatshirt features the familiar "Tulip" latte art splashed across the chest. Each pullover is lovingly hand-printed with espresso brown water based ink onto pale oatmeal terrycloth pullovers. Available in sizes S-XL.
FIT, GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Made of 100% Cotton Terrycloth
- Sizing is unisex fit. Women may prefer to go down a size or two.
- Consult the sizing chart provided in image #3 prior to purchase.
- These pullovers run a bit bigger than our other fleece sweatshirts, but because of the cotton content, they will shrink slightly in the dryer.
- Male model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs.
- Female model shown is 5'8 and a size 4/6.
- Both models are wearing size small in the sweatshirt.
Featuring dolman sleeves and a loose-fitting silhouette, the women's Moon Phase poncho is the perfect cold weather layering piece for fall...
A perfect gift for the home baker and carb lover in your life, the Bread Lovers Club tee features our...
Inspired by an unexpected detour through the Dakotas, the women's version of our Badlands National Park design features a setting...