We're celebrating our 10th birthday by relaunching some of our best selling prints in limited edition runs. First up: Barack Obama. Designed to help raise money for his inspirational 2008 Presidential campaign, this print is a reminder that despite dark times, hope springs eternal.
PLEASE NOTE: because we're printing these limited edition tees in small batches, our processing time has been extended to 5 business days. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Consult sizing chart in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Heather Black with white ink
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small.
The nighttime camping-themed Starry Night set features a complimentary pair of t-shirts for dad and the...
The men's version of the Crater Lake design features our picturesque, tree-lined print, reflected in the surface...
The father / child, Big & Little Dipper t-shirt set features our lovable take on the...