The only oath that matters: the Pinky Swear. This warm and comfortable pullover sports an off-the-shoulder neckline, kangaroo pocket, and raglan-style sleeves. A new favorite for Fall and beyond!
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large.
- Alternative Apparel fleece pullover sweatshirt in Eco-Gray
- 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 46% cotton (6.25% organic), 4% naturally occurring rayon
- Off the shoulder with a raw neckline
- Raglan sleeves and a kangaroo pocket
- Hand printed with black ink
Inspired by a nighttime road trip through the Arizona desert, this Southwest-themed print features a visually-stylized set...
This Southwest-inspired print features 3 cactuses silhouetted against the nighttime desert sky. Comfortable and versatile, these lightweight tank tops feature...
Made from super soft terrycloth, the crescent moon poncho features dolman style sleeves, a drawstring...