I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt to wear to the Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Model shown is 5'4 (120lbs.) and a size 2/4. She's wearing a small.
- MEN'S/UNISEX style with a slim fit
- Flex Fleece zip hoodie in Dark Heather Gray
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Hand printed with white ink
- Made in the USA
- Drawstring closure, zip front with kangaroo style pockets
Inspired by a nighttime road trip through the Arizona desert, this Southwest-themed print features a visually-stylized set...
This Southwest-inspired print features 3 cactuses silhouetted against the nighttime desert sky. Comfortable and versatile, these lightweight tank tops feature...
Made from super soft terrycloth, the crescent moon poncho features dolman style sleeves, a drawstring...