The Onward print was designed and launched shortly before the 2017 Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Heather Gray with black ink
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit. Intended to loosely drape over the body
Photos: Meagan Abell
Model: A Girl Named Leney
This eco-friendly and cozy pullover features our minimalist-geometric Moon Phase design. Printed on an Alternative...
Inspired by an unexpected detour through the Dakotas, the women's version of our Badlands National...
Inspired by the Southwest, this desert-themed print features a beautiful cactus flower nestled between several clusters...