We're celebrating our 10th birthday by relaunching some of our best selling prints in limited edition runs. First up: Barack Obama. Originally designed to help raise money for his inspirational 2008 Presidential campaign, this print is a reminder that despite dark times, hope always springs eternal.
- Consult sizing chart in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Classic women's fit with a scooped neckline
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Heather Black with white ink
- Made in the USA
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Wash cold and lay flat or hang to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
The mother and child t-shirt set features a Big Dipper for mom and a Little Dipper for...
Inspired by the Southwest, this desert-themed print features a beautiful cactus flower nestled between several clusters...
Meet the Moon cap sleeve tee. With an a-line silhouette and rounded bottom hem, this...