We're celebrating our 10th birthday by relaunching some of our best selling prints in limited edition runs. First up: Barack Obama. Originally designed to help raise money for his inspirational 2008 Presidential campaign, this print is a reminder that despite dark times, hope always springs eternal.
- Consult sizing chart in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Classic women's fit with a scooped neckline
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Heather Black with white ink
- Made in the USA
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Wash cold and lay flat or hang to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
Inspired by our unexpected detour through the Black Hills and Badlands National Park back in...
Featuring an itty-bitty a-frame tent nestled among a forest of giant pines and glimmering stars,...
I came up with this design while brainstorming a shirt to wear to the Women's...