"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam!"
Inspired by Mike Judge's comedy masterpiece, Office Space (as well as our personal hatred of all modern day printers), this 90s-themed tee features the dreaded "PC Load Letter" error message.
- 100% Comfort Wash Heavyweight Cotton tee
- Cypress green with dark grey ink
- Super soft, worn in feel--just like a classic 80s tee!
- Virtually shrinkless and maintains shape over time
- Unisex sizing and available in S-XL
Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed...
"May I admire you?" Duckie Dale is an all-time favorite. In fact, we've never loved...
"Get him a body bag!" An homage to the ultimate 80's underdog movie, our Karate...