We're celebrating our 10th birthday by relaunching some of our best selling prints in limited edition runs. First up: Barack Obama. Designed to help raise money for his inspirational 2008 Presidential campaign, this print is a reminder that despite dark times, hope springs eternal.
- Consult sizing chart in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Heather Black with white ink
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small.
Our personalized constellation shirt features the zodiac sign of your choosing. Whether for the crafty Capricorn, adventurous...
Because a broken heart is a beautiful one. We've borrowed from the Japanese art of Kintsugi...
The Moon graphic tee features our ultra large and ultra realistic full moon design. Printed...