Inspired by an unexpected detour through the Black Hills and Badlands National Park back in 2010, we fell in love with the strange & wonderful landscape.
- Mens/unisex pullover in deep purple
- Fuchsia and dark gray ink
- Alternative Apparel Champ Pullover
- 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 46% cotton (6.25% organic), 4% naturally occurring rayon
- Made in the USA
- Super soft with a slim fit and retro look and feel
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed...
"May I admire you?" Duckie Dale is an all-time favorite. In fact, we've never loved...
"Get him a body bag!" An homage to the ultimate 80's underdog movie, our Karate...