This loose-fitting, comfortable top features our Solar Eclipse print. Printed on midnight blue. Dark black ink with a sliver of white. Eco-friendly (60% bamboo viscose and 30% organic cotton) and made in the USA. Features a wide neckline that can be worn off the shoulder, and a dramatic drape that tapers down to a fitted hip.
FIT & SIZING:
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Intended to drape loosely throughout chest and upper body
- Tailored for a SNUG FIT in the hips
- Model shown is 5'8 and a size 4. She's wearing a medium.
GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 60% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton
- Midnight blue with black and white ink
- We recommend washing cold with like colors and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Made in the USA
Printed on an super warm eco-fleece pullover, our women's full moon sweatshirt features an off-the-shoulder fit with raglan sleeves and...
A tribute to Jody's ten years as a barista, the coffee lover t-shirt features our tulip-shaped latte art print. Lovingly hand-printed with dark brown...
Inspired by our unexpected detour through the Black Hills and Badlands National Park back in 2010, we fell in love...