Maybe it's just a snowflake. Or maybe it's a mystical Icelandic symbol of protection. Either way, winter is coming. Printed on a men's / unisex terrycloth sweatshirt and available in sizes S-XL. Women may want to go down a size for desired fit.
FIT, GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Made of 100% Cotton Terrycloth
- Sizing is unisex fit. Women may prefer to go down a size or two.
- Consult the sizing chart provided in image #3 prior to purchase.
- These pullovers run a bit bigger than our other fleece sweatshirts, but because of the cotton content, they will shrink slightly in the dryer.
- Male model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs.
- Female model shown is 5'8 and a size 4/6.
- Both models are wearing size small in the sweatshirt.
The witchcraft-themed Hex print is not for the faint of heart--for this wandering eye sees all. So keep your magic close and...
Inspired by an epic road trip through the Badlands & Black Hills, this design features a setting sun just before...
This loose-fitting, eco-friendly top features our insect-themed Dragonfly print. These super soft shirts are comprised of 60% bamboo viscose and...