Maybe it's just a snowflake. Or maybe it's a mystical Icelandic symbol of protection. Either way, winter is coming. Printed on a men's / unisex terrycloth sweatshirt and available in sizes S-XL. Women may want to go down a size for desired fit.
FIT, GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Made of 100% Cotton Terrycloth
- Sizing is unisex fit. Women may prefer to go down a size or two.
- Consult the sizing chart provided in image #3 prior to purchase.
- These pullovers run a bit bigger than our other fleece sweatshirts, but because of the cotton content, they will shrink slightly in the dryer.
- Male model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs.
- Female model shown is 5'8 and a size 4/6.
- Both models are wearing size small in the sweatshirt.
This loose-fitting slouchy pullover features our hand-illustrated Hex print. Shirt color is teal green. Features raglan style sleeves and small...
Our original Hex print has a new home. The perfect blend of comfort and style, this lightweight long sleeved top...
Our Rule of Thirds design is comprised of 2 reflecting sets of thin-lined triangles. The perfect blend of comfort and...