Maybe it's just a snowflake. Or maybe it's a mystical Icelandic symbol of protection. Either way, winter is coming. Printed on a men's / unisex terrycloth sweatshirt and available in sizes S-XL. Women may want to go down a size for desired fit.
FIT, GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Made of 100% Cotton Terrycloth
- Sizing is unisex fit. Women may prefer to go down a size or two.
- Consult the sizing chart provided in image #3 prior to purchase.
- These pullovers run a bit bigger than our other fleece sweatshirts, but because of the cotton content, they will shrink slightly in the dryer.
- Male model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs.
- Female model shown is 5'8 and a size 4/6.
- Both models are wearing size small in the sweatshirt.
Our newest tee for Fall features the mysterious and wondrous phenomenon known as the Aurora Borealis (aka, the Northern Lights). Printed on...
This loose-fitting, sustainable top features our celestial-themed Aurora Borealis print. Printed on midnight navy blue. Eco-friendly (60% bamboo viscose and 30%...
Always keep your magic close. The Hex wrap features our celestial-themed third eye print. The perfect lightweight layer, this super soft...