Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed on a men's/unisex t-shirt and available in sizes S-2XL.
- Heather Black with black ink
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Plan your trip to Saguaro National Park today:
This vintage iron on patch features the Colorado state flag symbol (and flower) and is likely...
This super 70s patch is from J & H Sales (Portland, OR) and features a...
Our women's Moon Phase muscle tee is a versatile, lightweight layer for summer and beyond. Perfect...