Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed on a men's/unisex t-shirt and available in sizes S-2XL.
- Heather Black with black ink
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Plan your trip to Saguaro National Park today:
Our newest tee for Fall features the mysterious and wondrous phenomenon known as the Aurora Borealis (aka, the Northern Lights). Printed on...
This loose-fitting, sustainable top features our celestial-themed Aurora Borealis print. Printed on midnight navy blue. Eco-friendly (60% bamboo viscose and 30%...
Always keep your magic close. The Hex wrap features our celestial-themed third eye print. The perfect lightweight layer, this super soft...