Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed on a men's/unisex t-shirt and available in sizes S-2XL.
- Heather Black with black ink
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Plan your trip to Saguaro National Park today:
Our newest Halloween-themed design features a smiling spider dangling from the neckline. Available on a one-piece or unisex t-shirt. 100%...
Our women's full moon rolled cuff muscle tee is a versatile layering piece and the perfect top for gym or yoga...
Blood moons are often associated with prophecies and the world's end. But this particular blood moon is simply our original full moon...