Inspired by a 2006 road trip through Arizona, this Southwest desert-themed print features a visually-captivating trio of Saguaro cactuses. Printed on a men's/unisex t-shirt and available in sizes S-2XL.
- Heather Black with black ink
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Made in the USA
- True to size, but with a slim fit
- Lightweight jersey blend with a durable, ribbed neckband
- Model shown is 5'9 and 135 lbs. He's wearing a small
Plan your trip to Saguaro National Park today:
This loose-fitting slouchy pullover features our hand-illustrated Hex print. Shirt color is teal green. Features raglan style sleeves and small...
Our original Hex print has a new home. The perfect blend of comfort and style, this lightweight long sleeved top...
Our Rule of Thirds design is comprised of 2 reflecting sets of thin-lined triangles. The perfect blend of comfort and...