Inspired by antique astronomy prints, our Rings of Saturn design casts the planet in shadow, leaving only the rings lit up in a soft hue of water-based gold ink. These super soft shirts are comprised of 70% bamboo viscose and 30% organic cotton. Features a wide neckline that can be worn off the shoulder and a feminine, dramatic drape that tapers down to a fitted hip. Shirt color is pewter with black and gold ink.
FIT & SIZING:
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Intended to drape loosely throughout chest and upper body
- Tailored for a SNUG FIT in the hips
- Model shown is 5'8 and a size 6/8. She's wearing a large.
GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- 70% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton
- We recommend washing cold with like colors and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
- MADE IN USA
Inspired by the alpine forest, this botanical-themed print features two oversized fern leaves. Hand printed on an American made 50/50 poly...
A minimalist take on the alpine vistas at Glacier National Park, our newest women's tee features two icy peaks and pale...
We love the staying power of a minimalist print, and the clean lines of our Moon Phases design has made...