The Onward print was designed and launched shortly before the 2017 Women's March on Washington. It's simple, hopeful, and rooted in the belief that we must keep moving forward, keep offering support to other women, and remain engaged.
- Consult sizing chart provided in image #3 to ensure best fit
- Model shown is 5'4 and a size 4/6. She's wearing a large
- Alternative Apparel long sleeve raglan pullover
- Available in sizes S-XL
- Heather Gray with black ink
- 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 12% naturally occurring rayon
- Women's slouchy fit. Intended to loosely drape over the body
Photos: Meagan Abell
Model: A Girl Named Leney
Our women's "Hex" tank top is the perfect lightweight layer for summer and beyond. Perfect for...
Our women's "Hex" muscle tee is a versatile, lightweight layer for summer and beyond. Perfect for...
Our new Southwest-themed bow and arrows print weaponizes traditional neck adornment to create a fierce,...