This loose-fitting, poncho style top features a brand new take on our Moon Phases print (aka, Moon Phases 2.0). These eco-friendly shirts are made in the USA from super soft 70% bamboo viscose and 30% organic cotton. Style features a wide neckline that can be worn off the shoulder and a feminine, dramatic drape that tapers down to a fitted hip.
FIT & SIZING:
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Intended to drape loosely throughout chest and upper body
- Tailored for a SNUG FIT in the hips
- Model shown is 5'8 and a size 6/8. She's wearing a large.
GARMENT DETAILS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Navy blue with pale gray ink
- 70% bamboo viscose, 30% organic cotton
- We recommend washing cold with like colors and laying flat to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
- MADE IN USA
We love the staying power of a minimalist print, and the clean lines of our Moon Phases design has made...
Our Quaking Aspen trees design is an ode to Fall. Inspired by a peaceful drive through Bryce Canyon National Park,...
Our business was born over the course of a rainy winter in Seattle, and even though we've since moved back...