We're celebrating our 10th birthday by relaunching some of our best selling prints in limited edition runs. First up: Barack Obama. Originally designed to help raise money for his inspirational 2008 Presidential campaign, this print is a reminder that despite dark times, hope always springs eternal.
- Consult sizing chart in image #3 to ensure best fit.
- Classic women's fit with a scooped neckline
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester
- Heather Black with white ink
- Made in the USA
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Wash cold and lay flat or hang to dry
- If necessary, tumble dry on a low heat setting
Meet the Moon Phase cap sleeve tee. With an a-line silhouette and rounded bottom hem,...
Because a broken heart is a beautiful one. We've borrowed from the Japanese art of Kintsugi...
The Moon Phase tee features our geometric minimalist lunar cycle print. Printed on a women's...