Whether it's experimenting with food or planning a weekend getaway, everyday life is an adventure in the making. In that spirit, we say gobble up all the delicious eats you can find, and take to the road.
About our Tea(m) Towel Sets:
From the the growing and sourcing of the cotton, to the assembly of the towels themselves, each and every step in the manufacturing process of our Tea(m) Towel sets takes place stateside.
- Made in the USA, from start to finish
- Hand printed with jet black ink
- 100% brushed cotton twill
- Each towel measures 18" x 27" and features a hang loop
- Wash warm, dry on delicates. If necessary, iron on low. Do not bleach.
- Towels get softer & more absorbent with each wash
- One towel printed with "eat well", the other with "travel often"
All of our towel sets are ready to gift and come neatly folded inside an eco-friendly, reusable bag with a drawstring closure.
Other towel sets available:
The "You wash / I'll dry" tea towel set features our big and bold, typography...
Inspired by our love for traveling, this 3-color varsity style pennant displays a spirited call for...
The "You cook / I'll clean" tea towel set features our big and bold, typography style...